Self-Hemployed Amsterdam based company specialised in the trade of Cannabis related products. Goodies, Medicinal Cannabis Seed, Clothing, Information, Media and ICT Services.
If you are under age 18 or you do not agree with our terms for entry to this site, or intend to conduct illegal activity on this site, please exit now. By entering Self-Hemployed.com, you agree to the following terms:
- You verify you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
- The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Self-Hemployed.com makes no representations or endorsement about the suitability, timeliness or accuracy of the Website. Self-Hemployed.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of condition, quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You understand that the information contained in this web site is for:
- Historical reference,
- Educational reference,
- Scientific reference,
- Souvenir value.
- You acknowledge that the Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, images, sounds and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights.
- You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Website or its services.
- It is prohibited to copy, modify, display, transmit, publish, transfer, sell or in any other way make available the Content (or any part thereof) without Self-Hemployed´s prior written consent.
- You may print or download to a local harddisk extracts of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- Self-Hemployed.com is not responsible and accepts no liability for the Content inserted in the Website by third parties or any of their offers, services or products.
- Occasionally, the Website may make available a link to a third party's website. These linked websites are not nesseccary under Self-Hemployed's control and Self-Hemployed.com is not responsible for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- You shall comply with all applicable national and international laws, statutes and regulations regarding your use of the Website and its services.
- In no event shall Self-Hemployed.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website and/or its services, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any direct and indirect damages, arising out of or relating to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, non-performance of the Website.
- You verify you are not an agent of the U.S. or any Government, Secret Service, or law enforcement organization; and that you are not entering as part of a legal investigation of 'Self-Hemployed' or any person or business accessible via this site.
- You will not be entitled to any damages and/or refunds during service outages that are caused by Self-Hemployed.com's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies the Services, failures of our service providers, computerviruses and any other cause beyond Self-Hemployed's reasonable control.
Sometimes an exemption can be obtained for the industrial, medical and agricultural applications of hemp seed. In a number of countries trade of hemp seed does not require a permit. However, a notification requirement is sometimes imposed in the event that hemp seed is imported or exported for the purposes mentioned above. If notification requirement is applicable, you should in good time inform us, the authorities or both.
Some nations prohibit the growing of Cannabis for industrial and medicinal use. Principally we believe that the relief from pain and suffering offered by medical marijuana has been proven and is more important than any unclear local legislation. 'Self-Hemployed' has to work within the conflict between law and moral obligation. We do not want to violate or interfere with the legislation of any country by dispatching seeds. We feel we have an obligation under universal law to help people who suffer. We dispatch our seeds on the condition that they will not be used by others in conflict with applicable local law. Self-Hemployed.com does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law.
Modified February, 2014, Amsterdam